SERVPRO® Can Restore Your Fire Damaged Structure
For a fire department to successfully battle and control an inferno or a small fire, they are trained to identify the different types of fires. Yes, fires have classifications based on what is fueling them.
Different fires require unique solutions for cleanup and restoration. SERVPRO® of Puyallup/Sumner knows and understands how to work with fire damages, which can often be restored by our professional, IICRC certified technicians. We can handle the aftermath of residential and commercial fires. We specialize in fire and water damage cleanup. With our restoration experience, we can quickly restore your home or business to a pre-fire condition. "Like it never even happened."
- Class A: wood, paper or trash, anything that leaves ash. Water can extinguish this fire. Type A fire extinguisher.
- Class B: oil, gas or flammable liquids. Smothering solutions extinguish this fire. Type B fire extinguisher.
- Class C: electrical. Use carbon dioxide to extinguish this fire. Type E fire extinguisher.
- Class D: combustible metal fires. A dry powder agents will extinguish this fire. Type D fire extinguisher.
- Class K: kitchen fires. Small kitchen fires should be extinguished with powder or foam type extinguishers to prevent the splashing of hot oils and other materials.
SERVPRO® of Puyallup/Sumner is strategically located. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster. Our main purpose is to help our residents get back on their feet as quickly as possible, after a fire or any natural disaster. We will provide the personal attention you deserve. We will keep you informed and comfortable throughout the fire damage repair process. Call us today at (253) 848-0800 so that we can help restore your home or business.